Submit a Verdict

Thank you for helping us improve our verdicts database!

The best way to contribute a verdict is to email us a copy of the special verdict form as it was filed in the district court at

If you do not have a copy of the special verdict, you can use the form below to provide us with information about the verdict. Please include as many of the following as you can:

Optional, but helpful if we need to respond to you or if we have any questions.